龙明 发表于 2013-11-27 11:01:37

Personal Assistant (PA) to Group Vice President, Asia Pacific

<DIV>Personal Assistant (PA)</DIV>
<DIV>HEMPEL (China) LTD<BR>Location: Shanghai of PRC </DIV>
<DIV>The Job:<BR>To provide secretarial support to Group Vice President, Asia Pacific</DIV>
<DIV>Job Responsibility:<BR>-Manage diary and appointments for the reporting Group VP<BR>-Liaise with relevant individuals, internal and external organisations to arrange<BR>meetings, prepare agendas and draft meeting minutes<BR>-Take and relay accurate messages with subject people who interact with the Group VP on daily basis<BR>-Facilitate administrative activities <BR>-Maintain comprehensive filing system as requested by the Group VP</DIV>
<DIV>Job Requirement:<BR>1. Bachelor or above, Major in Economics/Marketing/Chemical Engineering<BR>2. Work Competency Requirements<BR>-Solid English communication skills, both oral and written<BR>-Good and being active in people interaction <BR>-Well-organized and being tidy at documents<BR>-Be honest and responsible<BR>-Pleasant personality and attire</DIV>
<DIV>Further Information:<BR>This is a permanent position. Remuneration package will commensurate with the required experience and qualifications of the successful applicant.<BR>Suitably qualified and interested candidates please send application and CV both in Chinese and English to: <A href="mailto:bza@hempel.com">bza@hempel.com</A></DIV>

龙明 发表于 2013-12-26 11:50:01

这个职位仍然在招聘当中,必须要英语口语很流利的。需要经常跟丹麦总部沟通。抗压能力要强。

潘高波(英国) 发表于 2013-12-28 16:36:20

<div class="quote"><span class="q"><b>龙明</b>: 这个职位仍然在招聘当中,必须要英语口语很流利的。需要经常跟丹麦总部沟通。抗压能力要强。</span></div>personally, i have got qualification in accounting &amp; finance that was awarded in theUK, but i wondered if you guys would try to recruit male applicants nowadays..

金叶(英国) 发表于 2014-1-10 23:09:53

I've been worked as PA in a Dennish company for 2 yrs and am planning to move to Shanghai in 3 months. What a good match!

龙明 发表于 2014-1-16 11:31:44

<div class="quote"><span class="q"><b>金叶(英国)</b>: I've been worked as PA in a Dennish company for 2 yrs and am planning to move to Shanghai in 3 months. What a good match!</span></div>could you send me your CV?

龙明 发表于 2014-1-16 11:57:13

<div class="quote"><span class="q"><b>潘高波(英国)</b>: personally, i have got qualification in accounting &amp; finance that was awarded in theUK, but i wondered if you guys would try to recruit male appl</span></div>female

龙明 发表于 2014-1-16 11:57:23

<div class="quote"><span class="q"><b>祥子</b>: 年薪多少??</span></div>negotiable
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Personal Assistant (PA) to Group Vice President, Asia Pacific