吕磊(澳大利亚)(0级持证会员) 发表于 2016-6-22 10:10:02

Interview basics: 1. ASK for the name of the person who is going to be int

Interview basics:
1. ASK for the name of the person who is going to be interviewing you.
2. FIND out in advance exactly where the interview is being held.
3. MAKE a “dummy run” before the day of the interview to work out the optimum journey time.
4. PLAN to arrive at least 20 minutes early (you never know just how bad the traffic’s going to be plus you need time to compose yourself).
5. BE CAREFUL how you conduct yourself while you are waiting to be called in. Your general behavior and how you talk to other people (especially the receptionist, or person who shows you around) will be duly noted and their observations of you as a candidate will certainly form part of the interview process. So, always be professional, courteous and polite.
6. DON’T OFFER to shake hands unless the interviewer offers a hand first. Not all interviewers are comfortable shaking hands. So play it safe and let them make the first move. If you do shake hands, use a firm grip.
7. CARRY a pen and notepad in your pocket. Use it to make notes after the interview, while everything is still fresh in your mind. Jot down brief answers to the following questions. What were the main questions and how did I respond? Where did I do particularly well? What parts of the interview were not so good for me?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Interview basics: 1. ASK for the name of the person who is going to be int